Monday, November 28, 2022

My Favorite Things - Christmas Cash Card Kit - Countdown Day 1

 





Tomorrow, the Christmas Cash Card Kit will be available at 10am Eastern.   Today my money card focuses on some of the numerous add on stamps and dies that will be available covering a host of different occasions.  Here are the items that I've used:-


I first used the large die from Money Card Die-namics to make two white panels, I masked a line on one panel and stamped with the background stamp above the masked line.   I then stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the same panel and then die cut the opening for the pouch, the frame for the opening and header at the top of the card.  I inserted the pouch and stuck it in place and rolled up a bank note and sealed it in by adhering the second panel to the reverse.




I used Coffee Break Companions Die-namics and MFT's Prestige Cardstock to create the cup and saucer and the coffee beans.    I backed all the pieces with foam tape and applied to the background and I used a white gel pen to highlight a few points and with that the card was complete!



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

















No comments:

Post a Comment