Saturday, October 8, 2022

My Favorite Things - October Release - Countdown Day 3

 





It's Countdown Day 3 to the October 11th release from MFT Stamps and once again today my card features a lot of die-cutting.

Products used:-


I cut a slimline panel of silver glitter cardstock and applied to a card base.  Over this I layered a smaller panel that I had ink blended and then layered over the Ray of Light stencil  and  used white pigment ink to add the soft rays.




I grabbed some white 110lb cover weight cardstock and die cut the dove and the peace die-namics.  I only cut the bird once but the word PEACE was done 4 times over and I glued the letters in stacks and then I applied them to the background.  I eye-balled the placement but if you don't feel confident doing that then I suggest using a line of washi tape or a ruler to ensure everything is straight.

To finish the card I glued some tiny 4 point star embellishments for some lovely twinkling movement as the card is handled.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.














No comments:

Post a Comment