Wednesday, September 14, 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC611





Welcome to my blog and a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge WSC611 at My Favorite Things.  Above you'll see the sketch you are working with this month and I immediately saw a pool of water which informed the design for the rest of my card.

Products used:-


I created a panel and lay down the Pastures, Ponds and Pools Stencil and adhered that down then overlayed it with the Perfect Pool Water Stencil and ink blended.




I stamped the images needed from Penguins In Paradise and coloured the images with the following Copic markers:-

Penguin - T6, T5, T4, T3, C3, C1, C00, YR20, Y00, YG07, YG04
Palm Tree - E87, E44, E43, E42, YG67, YG17, YG13, YG01
Pink Combination - R05, RV13, R21, R20, R00
Yellow Combination - Y19, Y13, Y00

Images were die cut and applied with foam tape and highlighted with a white gel pen.  The sentiment was stamped a 3 sparkling clear sequins were the perfect finishing touch!





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment