Thursday, September 22, 2022

My Favorite Things - September Slimline Challenge




It's time for a new Slimline Challenge at MFT Stamps and we're celebrating all things Fall.  What defines autumn for you? Is it leaves in yellow and rust hues or pumpkin spice or warm woolen sweaters? Maybe a return to school for yourself or your children? Whatever makes you feel fall, here’s your chance to turn it into a seasonal slimline design that celebrates all your favorite fall things!

Here are the products used in my inspiration card:-


I stared by ink blending a background using Distress Oxide Inks finishing by splashing it with water and then with watered down ink.

I prepared a grassy strip using the Terrain Die-namics listed from some cardstock I had pre-ink blended.  I glued this strip to the background.  To finish the background I used the Winter Trees die to create the bare trees from some kraft cardstock.  I glued these in place tucking the bottom of each tree behind the gras strip.




I stamped the images from Hoodie Weather that I would be using.  I coloured the images using the following Copic markers:-

Tree Stump - E87, E57, E55
Acorns - E44, E43, E42, YG97, YG95, YG93
Skunk - T6, T5, T3, T2, T1, C3, C1, C00
Fox - E29, E37, E99, E15, E13, E11, C3, C1, C00
Basket - E43, E42, E41, RV14, C1
Hedgehogs - E29, E44, E43, E42, E41, E0000, R000
Blushes - RV14, RV42, R11

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen including adding prickles to the hedgehogs.   I also added black prickles to the hedgehogs using a fine tipped archival pen.  Images were die cut and applied with foam tape.

Last but not least the sentiment was stamped and attached with foam tape and some rose gold sequins completed the scene.

Best of luck with your challenge entry!




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment