Thursday, September 1, 2022

My Favorite Things - Apple Of My Eye

 



Thank you for joining me on my blog today where I'm sharing this new card for MFT Stamps featuring the latest Pure Innocence illustrated stamp set called 'Apple Of My Eye'.

Products used:-


I created a panel using the Stax Die-namics and ink blended with Distress Inks in Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn and Speckled Egg.  I backed this panel with white craft foam and glued it to an A2 panel and then to my card base.

I die cut the second largest frame from the Frames Die-namics, backed it with dimensional foam tape and applied it.

I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment from the stamp set.




I stamped the girl and coloured her with the following Copic markers:-

Skin - E34, E11, E21, E00
Cheeks - R21, R20, R00
Hat - R29, R08, R05, W4, W3, YG67, YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01
Tights - C3, C1, E51
Brown - E87, E37, E99
Green - YG67, YG17, YG13, YG03, YG01
Applies - R29, R08, R05, R22
Basket - E33, E31, E51

A white gel pen was used to highlight points and then she was die cut, backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.   Around her feet I stamped some tufts of grass (this image is included in the stamp set) and a few little wood stars completed the simple scene.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.







No comments:

Post a Comment