Wednesday, August 17, 2022

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge - WSC607

 








Thank you for joining me on my blog today where I am sharing this inspiration card for a brand new Wednesday Sketch Challenge for MFT Stamps.   This is WSC607.





Here are the products that I've used:-


I first used the stencil and Distress Ink in Shabby Shutters to softly stencil ink blend the background.  I then used the Stax Die-namics to create the double stitched border.  I stamped the sentiment and backed the panel with white craft foam and applied it to an A2 panel which was then glued to the card base.

I stamped the images I was needing to follow the sketch from the Ride or Die Stamp set.  I coloured the images with the following Copic markers:-

Bunny - E43, E42, E41, E0000
Grey Bear - T6, T5, T4, T3, T2, T1
Mini Elephant - W5, W3, W1
Brown Bear - E44, E43, E42, E41, E0000
Red - R05, R22
Blue - B95, B93, B41
White - C3, C1, C00
Blush - R21, R20, R00, R000

Points were highlighted with a white gel pen and the images were die cut and applied to the scene with dimensional foam tape and whilst following the sketch for placement.

A few wooden stars added the finish touch!  I hope you enter the challenge for a chance to be the lucky winner of a gift voucher.  Good luck!





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.















No comments:

Post a Comment