Sunday, August 14, 2022

My Favorite Things - August Release - Countdown Day 2

 



Here we are at Countdown Day 2 to the August 16th release by MFT Stamps which goes live at 10am Eastern.  My card today features the new Yuzu illustrated stamp set called Best Witches.

Products used:-


First, I ink blended a panel of cardstock using blue and black distress inks and creating a focal point for the centre of the spider's web.  I die cut black cardstock using the Spider Web Cover Up Die-namics and glued this to the ink blended background panel.  I also created a 'ground' using the Snow Drifts and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in white. I attached this piece with dimensional foam tape.




I stamped the images from Best Witches and coloured them with these Copic markers:-

Pumpkins - YR09, YR04, Y38, YG99, YG97, YG95
Bat, Cat and Hat (lol) - T7 thru T1
Girl's Top - BV29, BV08, BV17, BV13
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00
Blush - E21, R20, R00
Hair and Broom - E44, E43, E42, E51

Images were die cut and applied to the scene with foam tape.   I finished by highlighting with a white gel pen and adding some clear sequins for a little sparkle.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

No comments:

Post a Comment