Thursday, August 11, 2022

My Favorite Things - August Release - Countdown Day 5



The MFT Stamps August release will be available for purchase August 16th at 10am Eastern and my first card for the countdown features the new Stacey Yacula illustrated stamp set called Happy Pumpkin Season.

Here are the products used:-


I created a slimline panel and ink blended to create some grass and sky.  I stamped the sentiment in the upper corner, backed the panel with foam tape and applied it to a white panel and then to my card base.




I stamped the images from Happy Pumpkin Season using Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa and then coloured the images.   Here are my Copic colours:-

Tractor - G28, YG67, YG17
Tires - T9, T7, T5, T3, T2, T0
Pumpkins - YR09, YR04, Y38
Bear - E43, E42, E41, E0000, R56, E04, RV11
Bunny - E42, E41, E0000, T2, G28, YG67, YG17
Wagon and Sign - E87, E44, E43, E42

Elements were die cut and applied to the slimline background using dimensional foam tape.   I highlighted a few areas with a white gel pen and then the card was complete.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.








No comments:

Post a Comment