Tuesday, June 7, 2022

My Favorite Things - June Release Day with MFT & Friends

The MFT Stamps June release is now available for purchase!   Perhaps you'll keep adding to your Rachelle Anne Miller illustrated collection by putting Number Fun 3 in your shopping cart.




Products used in this project:-


I created a red panel slightly smaller than A2 and adhered it to an A2 white panel.   I used the stencil and Blue Yonder Ink to create the cloud background then this panel was adhered to the red one.




I stamped the main image plus some additional clouds from the Number Fun 3 stamp set.  I coloured the image with the following Copic markers.

Number 3 - R39, R29, R27, R24
Giraffes - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
Blushes - R21, R20, R00
Bluebird - B04, B02, B01, B00

I fussy cut the image and adhered everything to the background.

I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment twice so that it was a nice crisp image and a few sparkling clear sequins completed the project.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.






No comments:

Post a Comment