Monday, May 23, 2022

My Favorite Things - May Card Kit Countdown Day 1 - Greetings From The Couch




Friends, it is time for the May card kit from MFT Stamps.   The kit is called Greetings From the Couch and allows you to create endless living room scenes with furniture and plants.   The release goes live tomorrow at 10am EST.




I used the following items for this project:-

- Take A Seat Die-namics
- Fundamental Furnishings Die-namics
- Potted Plants Die-namics
- Picture Window Die-namics




I ink bended a background panel with a little blue and green for land and sky right where my window opening would be on the top layer.

I die cut the window opening and adhered that white layer over the blended layer which I attached to my card base.  I set this to one side.

I used the new paper pad from the release together with MFT's beautiful prestige card stock to die cut all the different little elements which I had fun selecting and then assembling and glueing into place to create the scene.   Once done I popped the card in my Misti and double stamped the fun sentiment.




Thank you for stopping by my blog today and don't forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for endless how-to videos, inspiration and product reveals.

















No comments:

Post a Comment