Tuesday, July 6, 2021

My Favorite Things - MFT & Friends - Release Day!!

Woohoo!   The My Favorite Things July release is now available for purchase and to celebrate the highlight of the MFT crafty month I created this card using the new Tiddly Inks stamp set called 'Double Scoop of Cute'.






To create this card I masked off a section of an A2 panel of white cardstock.   I used Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick to ink blend the section that was to be my focal point and I created an ombré type fade.  I splashed the ink with a little water and blotted it up and  then I carefully removed the mask and dried the cardstock very thoroughly in front of mini handy dandy little desk fan.




Satisfied that it was now dry I used my embossing buddy to remove any static and then randomly stamped the ice cream cone images from the stamp set using Versamark Ink and then I heat embossed in super fine gold embossing powder.

I popped the panel in my Misti and stamped the sentiment and then attached it to my prepared white cardstock card base.

I stamped the two girls from Double Scoop of Cute and coloured them with my Copic markers.   Here are the colours I used:-

Skin - E000, E21, E11, E04
Cheeks - R00, R21
Hair (girl left) - W1, W2, W4, R000, R00
Hair (girl right) - E50, E51, E55, E44
Pinks - R05, R22, R21, R00
Greens - Y00, YG01, YG03, YG25
Yellows - Y06, Y15

A few points were highlighted with a white gel pen and the coordinating die-namics were used to die cut the images which I backed with dimensional foam tape and applied to the background.





Happy shopping everyone, I hope you treat yourselves to the lovely goodies you deserve!


















28 comments:

  1. Omg love the hair coloring! So gorgeous 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little work of art and thank you for including the copic numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold ice cream background and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp set was the first thing in my cart. I appreciate the copic numbers. I’m still working to get my color combinations just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what little girl would not love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Tiddly Inks and I'm happy to see them at MFT! Great card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular colouring of these darling friends, great design on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you are the creator of my favourite card in this release! Your card is super cute and I love it! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the texture on the background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the texture on the background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the texture on the background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little girls are adorable and I love the embossed ice cream cones in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love love love the coloring, so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much wow in this card! The coloring, embossed background, the design is so stinkin cute. I know a set of twins that would love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably will want to make your own but I will be adding it to my Etsy shop either today or tomorrow should you be interested Carol. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  15. Your coloring is just great. The hair looks awesome, and everything else does, too. I like the limey color with the others.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these sweet girls! Adorable card with beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice color share for the images. I like the background created.

    ReplyDelete
  19. While these kinds of images aren't my style, I still love what you've done with them! And I love how you made the background coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card!! Love those colours. :-)

    ReplyDelete