Tuesday, July 27, 2021

My Favorite Things - July Card Kit Release Day - Celebrate You!

Happy to share that the July card kit Celebrate You by My Favorite Things is now available for purchase.  I have a new card today to share with you featuring elements from this release.







The card started by creating an A2 panel of Chantilly Cream Prestige Cardstock and adhering it to a prepared white cardstock base.    Then I created a small panel of cardstock using a design from the Party Time 6 x 6 Paper Pad which forms part of the kit.




I popped the patterned panel in my Misti and stamped the oversized sentiment from Celebrate you using Versamark Ink and I heat embossed in gold.  I repeated this process 2 or 3 more times so that the sentiment was nicely raised and embossed.

The panel was backed with white craft foam and mounted on the Chantilly Cream panel.

I stamped the candle and gifts with Versamark Ink on more of the cream cardstock and heat embossed just once in gold.  Elements were die cut and backed with foam tape, arranged and applied.




Above zoomed in photo shows how nicely the wiggly coloured line paper works with the smart gold.

I hope you treat yourself to the kit .... you deserve it after all!   Happy shopping and crafting friends, I always appreciate you stopping by and love to hear from you all in the comments below.   Take care!













23 comments:

  1. I just love the lined and colorful background paper you used. It is really fresh and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That is really pretty embossed in gold. It still has the bright and happy colors in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous gold! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Great embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. The gold embossing really works with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this CAS design. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant card with the use of the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an elegant and unique design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous card! Love the tan color which makes it perfect for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unique idea using the gold on the patterned paper. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you card and I had to PIN it

    ReplyDelete
  12. The gold glitter is such a fun addition to this card design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute yet elegant with the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like how the embossing makes a more grown up card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the presents and the sentiment! Petty card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the presents and the sentiment! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete