Thursday, April 22, 2021

My Favorite Things - April Color Challenge 164

There's a new Color Challenge at My Favorite Things that you may like to enter to win and try to win a $50 gift voucher!   Here are my TWO inspiration cards and the colour palette you'll be working with.  I certainly love this colour grouping!






This first card started with me ink blending a panel of cardstock using the glorious Poppin' Pink premium dye ink, spritzing with water which I blotted up and then taking the A2 Stitched Rectangles STAX I die-cut both this panel and a larger panel of paper from the new Stripe Splash 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  The sentiment was stamped and the pink panel backed with foam tape and applied to the pattern panel which in turn was all adhered to my card base.




On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the images from Sprinkling You With Love, I coloured them with Copic markers making sure to pick out colours that aligned with the challenge palette and points were highlighted with a white gel pen before using the coordinating Die-namics to die cut the images and apply them with foam tape.   3 sparkling clear sequins completed this sweet card.




My second card uses the same colour palette of course but this time I featured the new Bunny Wishes stamp set.   To create this card I first masked off an A2 panel of white cardstock and then ink blended with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and splashed it up with some water before blotting away the excess quickly.   I used the Grassy Edges Stencil to create grass and the mask was removed.    I used a strip of Vintage Timber Prestige Cardstock and stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink before heat embossing with white embossing powder.  This strip was applied with foam tape.




On Copic friendly cardstock the main image from Bunny Wishes was stamped and I used E70, E71 and E74 with R00 and R20 to colour those cuties.   The imaged was die cut using the coordinating Die-namics and applied with foam tape!


Now let's see what YOU can make!   Good luck with your entry!
















No comments:

Post a Comment