Wednesday, March 17, 2021

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #533

 







Hello and welcome to my blog.  My card today is for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #533.  Please find below this week's challenge sketch.



My take on this week's challenge was to use the Grassy Hills Die-namics to create the wavy lines at the bottom.  These sections were individually ink blended and distressed with water and paint splashes before being backed with foam tape and applied to a background panel that had been ink blended and distressed using MFT's Poppin' Pink Ink.



I stamped the images from 'Being With You' on Copic friendly cardstock and Copic coloured my images.  Images were cut using the coordinating Die-namics.   Some were adhered directly and others using dimensional foam tape.  I layered over the branch with the sentiment stamped to a die cut from the Skinny Strips Die-namics.




To finish up the card I applied a few small sparkling clear sequins and applied the decorative panel to a sturdy white cardstock base.

Please head on over to the My Favorite Things Blog for more sketch inspiration as well as a link to upload your sketch creations.  I appreciate you coming by my blog today!




















No comments:

Post a Comment