Thursday, March 25, 2021

My Favorite Things - Color Challenge #162

 





Time for another My Favorite Things Color Challenge #162.  I hope you enter to win this challenge and that my card inspires your own ideas.   For this card I've used Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Abandoned Coral and I used Gravel Gray Prestige Card Stock for the grey tone.


To create the card I first grabbed the Basic Shapes Circles Stencil and I worked my way around a panel of white cardstock variously blending with the three Distress Oxides I mentioned.   Once completed I trimmed the panel down just a fraction, backed it with white craft foam then adhered that to a panel of the Gravel Gray Card Stock.




Using more of the Gravel Gray CS I used the Sending You Hugs Die-namics die cutting 3 times from this beautiful heavyweight cardstock and then carefully adhering the lettering  in stacks.   I adhered the  letters/words to my decorative card panel.


On Copic friendly cardstock I stamped the images from Adorable Elephants and used toning pink and grey Copic markers to colour them, the balloon, butterflies and flowers.  Images were die cut using the co-ordinating Die-namics and either glued directly or backed with foam tape and adhered for some nice dimension.  Points were highlighted with a white gel pen to make them pop!


Three sparkling clear sequins completed the card and I adhered the whole panel to a sturdy white cardstock base.

Won't you play along with this challenge, you just might end up the lucky winner.  Visit the MFT website for more details and for the link where you will upload whatever you create.  Good luck!

















No comments:

Post a Comment