Monday, May 4, 2020

Party On The Farm - Hello Bluebird Stamps

Hay there!  Pardon the pun but there's a 'Party On The Farm' and you are all invited.   Also used here is the new Farmland background stamp both by Hello Bluebird Stamps.



I'd recently sat down to do a whole bunch of colouring of this Party On the Farm stamp set and for this card I chose those images that I'd stamped in brown ink and Copic coloured.  Afterwards they were fussy cut.



I love to make cards with a limited colour palette and I wanted to create a simple look to set off the pastel colours and so I merely stamped the Farmland background with brown ink on to white cardstock.  This panel was applied to a sturdy white cardstock base and I framed out the scene with a simple skinny die cut frame from my stash using a pale pink cardstock.  This was backed with foam tape to pop it up a little.



The characters were all backed with foam tape, arranged and adhered and the card was finished by tucking in the stamped sentiment and adding a few sparkling clear sequins for a little twinkle.

I appreciate you stopping by my blog today, happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment