Monday, January 20, 2020

Wheelie Great - Avery Elle Stamps

Hello!  This is Nicky with you today and I'm featuring the stamp set Wheelie Great for my card today.



To create this card I first created the background by ink blending to create sky and grass.  I distressed it with water splashes which I blotted up and then added a few dots of white gel pen for further interest.  This background was applied to a 110lb white cardstock base.  I then took the Dotted Frame die and die cut a panel of white cardstock.  This die cut was backed with foam tape and applied to the background.



On Copic friendly cardstock the images from Wheelie Great were stamped using Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black.   They were coloured up with Copic Markers, die cut and applied backed with foam tape.

To finish the card, points were highlighted with a white gel pen and the sentiment was stamped onto a strip of white cardstock, backed with foam tape and applied to the frame.

I appreciate you stopping by the blog today to read about this card.  Happy crafting!

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment