Monday, November 18, 2019

Winter Woods Overlay Die - Hello Bluebird Stamps

I have a new card for Hello Bluebird Stamps today that I made for fun (one can never have too many Christmas cards on hand at this time of year)!    No stamping at all on this card - I think that's a first for me.  This card uses the Winter Woods Overlay Die that comes with its own snowman!



To create this card used red ink and Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink to darken the edges of a panel  of red cardstock to make a lovely focal point.  I splattered this panel with white acrylic paint and set it aside to fully dry.



A panel of white cardstock was taken and the Winter Woods Overlay die cut.   The frame was backed with foam tape and applied to the scene.  The large centre negative cut was retained and I used the Hill and Dale die to cut a wavy hill for the snowman to eventually stand on.  This was also backed with foam tape, recessed and applied.



The different parts of the snowman were die cut and coloured with Copic markers, highlighted and decorated with a white gel pen and then assembled.  He was backed with yet more foam tape and applied to the scene.

The sentiment was stamped on a speech bubble from Photo Stack and applied.

Thank you so much for coming to my blog today.  Happy crafting!

Nicky x


1 comment: