Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Floral Hearts - Pretty Pink Posh

Hello!  Pretty Pink Posh has a new release available for purchase tomorrow (January 8th) and I am happy to be able to share this sneak peek of a gorgeous new stamp set called 'Floral Hearts' that is great for Valentine's Day and well beyond.



Using my Misti I stamped the open heart images (there's another closed heart design in the set).  I used Distress Ink in Antique Linen and stamped very lightly since this is all you want with no-line watercolour painting.  I painted my images delicately using just three colours of Kuretake Zigs.  They are .... Light Green No.41, Light Pink No.26 and Pink No.25.



The painted panel was kept really simple and adhered to the card base.  Next, I took a pre-prepared skinny sentiment strip and stamped two of the sentiments with Versamark Ink and heat embossed in Gold.  I trimmed them to size and applied them with dimensional foam tape behind them.

I was going for super sweet and simple and decided no further embellishment was needed.

Thanks for coming along to read about this card and I hope you treat yourself to this mini stamp set.

Nicky x


2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely! I so admire your card making style. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Jeanne, I hope I'm providing enough detail for you!

      Delete